- BATS Portable is an Ultra Short Baseline (USBL) Acoustic Tracking System
- BATS Portable is used for long range acoustic underwater tracking
- BATS Portable comes in a rugged splash proof enclosure
- BATS Portable Uses Broadband ‘CHIRP’ based acoustic technology
- Communicates with Laptop or PC via Ethernet connection
- Highly accurate long range tracking
- Medium and Low Frequency versions available
The BATS Portable System consists of a Signal Interface Module housed rugged splash proof enclosure. BATS Portable can be connected with a PC or laptop running the ORE Trackman software.The use of Broadband Acoustic Technology provides exceptional range and tracking performance. The software is user friendly and intuitive.
The system interface is Ethernet TCP/IP to a PC running a compatible Windows operating system.
- Long Range Acoustic Underwater Tracking
- Tracking TOWFISH, Deepwater ROVs, AUVs, Manned/Unmanned Subs