Entry Level Mechanical Engineer
Location: West Wareham, MA
Position: Full Time
EdgeTech offers excellent benefits such as health insurance, dental insurance, 401k with match. To learn more about EdgeTech, please go to our website at www.edgetech.com.
Entry Level Mechanical Engineer – Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- The Mechanical Engineer will design, develop, and test all aspects of mechanical components, equipment, and devices for the company’s R&D group. The group’s primary focus is the design of complex sonar systems used in commercial surveys and deep sea research.
- The Mechanical Engineer will apply knowledge of engineering principles to design products and their component parts such as housings, sensors, controls, tow fish, chassis, etc.
- The Entry Level Mechanical Engineer may be involved in fabrication, operation, application, installation, and/or repair of mechanical devices.
Entry Level Mechanical Engineer Qualifications:
- This entry level Mechanical Engineer position will require a bachelor’s degree in engineering and 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the mechanical engineering discipline.
- Knowledge of SolidWorks and AutoCad a plus.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Possess a practical nature and ability to work as part of an interdisciplinary design team is essential.
- Reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Equal Opportunity Employer