- Side Scan Sonar, Sub-bottom Profiling and Bathymetry on Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USV) using EdgeTech 2200/2205 sonar systems
- Unmanned vehicle sonar systems
The high-bandwidth RF communications allow operator interaction for data monitoring and validation, navigation and control, or alternatively the USV can be operated in a totally autonomous mode. Mission plans are developed using the Sea Robotics mission-planning tools or through a comprehensive planning and data-analysis package from HYPACK.
For more information please visit the following site: woodshole.er.usgs.gov
Other examples of ASV / USV sonar installations can be viewed under the Download tab.
- Unmanned Surface Vehicle (USV) sonars
- Side scan sonar, sub-bottom profiling, bathymetery on an USV
- Near shore subsea underwater mapping and charting from an USV