- Fully integrated turnkey system
- Tri-frequency side scan sonar
- MPES Bathymetry option
- Enhanced sub-bottom profiling capabilities with multiple low frequency transducers and PVDF receiver
- Digital telemetry over single coaxial tow cable up to 6,000m
- Fiber optic cable supported for high bandwidth configurations
- Built-in heading, pitch and roll sensors
The new system builds on EdgeTech’s proven sonar technology in a number of ways. The system is ideal for deep water combined sonar operations and provides
enhancements to traditional systems. Utilizing EdgeTech’s proven Full Spectrum® CHIRP technology to provide crisp, high resolution imagery, surveyors can choose to operate any two frequencies simultaneously from the tri-frequency system.
Sub-bottom profiler capabilities have been expanded on the new 2300 to include the ability to incorporate up to four low frequency transducers as part of EdgeTech’s DW-106 (1-10kHz) deep penetration system. Coupled with that is the ability to utilize a large PVDF hydrophone array providing better sub-bottom receive sensitivity and directivity.
EdgeTech’s MPES bathymetry is also available on the platform. The Multi Phase Echo Sounder (MPES) produces real-time, high resolution, three dimensional (3D) maps of the seafloor while providing co-registered simultaneous dual frequency side scan imagery.
Additional features include a remote head USBL beacon, optional Nexus Multiplexer, a rear magnetometer shackle mount, and adjustable trim panels.
- Archeological Surveys
- Geological/Geophysical Surveys
- Sediment Classification
- Cable and Pipeline Surveys
- Pre/Post Dredging Surveys
- Scour/Erosion Investigation