- Choice of dual simultaneous frequencies
- Optional Multi-Pulse (MP) mode for high speed surveys
- Crisp, high resolution CHIRP images
- Standard heading, pitch & roll sensors
- Easily integrates to other 3rd party sensors
- Meets IHO & NOAA Survey Specifications
One of the unique features of the 4200 is the optional Multi-Pulse (MP) technology, which places two sound pulses in the water rather than one pulse like conventional side scan sonar systems. This allows the 4200 to be towed at speeds of up to 10 knots while still maintaining 100% bottom coverage. In addition, the MP technology will provide twice the resolution when operating at normal tow speeds, thus allowing for better target detection and classification ability. The addition of the optional MP technology provides the operator with two modes of operation; either High Definition Mode (HDM) or High Speed Mode (HSM). This software-selectable mode of operation provides the operator the ability to select the best configuration for the specific job type.
All EdgeTech 4200 systems are comprised of a topside system and a reliable stainless steel towfish. A choice of dual simultaneous frequency sets are available to the user and topside processors come in a choice of configurations from portable to rack mounted units. In addition, an easy-to-use GUI software is supplied with every unit.
Numerous additional sensors are also available for the 4200 including a fully integrated tracking system with built-in responder nose.
- Archeological Surveys
- Cable and Pipeline Surveys
- Channel Conditioning/Clearance Surveys
- Geohazard Surveys
- Geological/Geophysical Surveys
- Mine Countermeasures (MCM)
- Search and Recovery