- Tri frequency side scan sonar
- Motion tolerant mode
- Improved target positioning
- Crisp, high resolution CHIRP images
- Increased towfish power to support a
wider range of additional 3rd party
- Single pulse high resolution mode
In both the tri-frequency and motion tolerant/ multi-pulse configurations, towfish and target positioning has been improved with the integration of a more accurate heading sensor that can be coupled with an optional USBL beacon. Additionally, all systems now come with Increased towfish power to support a wider range of additional 3rd party sensors. All EdgeTech 4205 systems are comprised of a topside system and a reliable stainless steel towfish. Topside processors are rack mountable and come with easy-to-use GUI software that can be installed on the optional industrial workstation, laptop, or customer provided PC.
- Cable & pipeline surveys
- Geological/geophysical surveys
- Mine countermeasures (MCM)
- Geohazard Surveys
- Channel clearance
- Search and recovery
- Archaeological surveys
To download the product manuals and software please go to the Support section of this website.