- Choice of 3 towfish depending on the application
- Low frequency for greater penetration
- Pole mount option for shallow water surveys
The 3200 comes available with a choice of three stable, low drag towfish that operate at different frequencies and can be used at depths of up to 300m. The selection of towfish depends on the sub bottom characteristics as well as the resolution and penetration requirements.
Along with a towfish, a standard 3200 systems comes with a topside processor running EdgeTech’s DISCOVER sub-bottom acquisition & processing software as well as a customer-specified length of tow cable. Additional optional sensors are also available.
- Bridge/Shoreline Scour Surveys
- Buried Object Location
- EEZ Resource Development
- Geohazard Surveys
- Geological/Geophysical Surveys
- Mining/Dredging Surveys
- Sediment Classification
To download the product manuals and software please go to the Support section of this website.