Responsibilities: Include but not limited to the following:
- Receive, log, and notify persons of receipt of parts & equipment.
- Unpack, store materials where appropriate.
- Track and control re-ordering of shipping supplies.
- Assist in stocking areas.
- Prepare paperwork and carrier scheduling for shipments.
- Crate and pack equipment for shipments.
- Customize crates (wooden) and/or containers as needed.
- Notify addressees of AWB, ETA, etc.
- Keep area clean including manufacturing area, i.e., sweeping, etc.
- Use computer system Epicor to receive/ship items.
- Experience in Shipping domestic and international shipments with various. freight companies (such as Transgroup, FEDEX, and UPS).
- Experience in filling out and/or filing international paperwork.
- Experience with AES government filing system.
- Experience with Shippers export Declaration.
- Experience with Shipping bill of laden.
- Hazmat shipping experience / certificate – preferable.
- Experience in use of online FEDEX and UPS shipping modules.
- Receiving experience using a computer ERP System (Epicor)
- Autonomous, Self-motivated excellent work ethic.
- Detail oriented especially with paperwork and written communications.
- “handy” person oriented – able to use small power tools such as electric band saw, hammer, electric drill, etc. using appropriate safety measures.
- Cooperative & friendly.
- Able to lift and move heavy items up to 100 lbs.
- Able and willing to follow specific instructions when given.
- Some Computer experience necessary; but will train on (Epicor) System.
- Excellent Communication skills (written and verbal).
Hours: Monday-Friday; 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. 40 hours per week with ½ hour unpaid lunchbreak.